Great Tips On Creating Birthday Fun

Every year on my friends and families birthdays I ask them if they feel any different. Do they feel older? Do they feel wiser? Each year they tell me that they feel exactly the same thing. I am different because on my birthday every year I feel excited, nervous, and ready to change my look on life and how I do things.

This birthday excitement is usually contagious and I try to spread this cheer with everyone around me. One way in which I try to do this is to throw them birthday parties that I know they love. Parties are the best because they allow everyone they know and love to come together and allows you to get all the gifts you want.

The hardest thing about throwing the party is planning them. You have to decide what theme it should be, who should come, where to have it, and what food to bring. Lucky for you I have been to many parties and have great tips to make it a success.








Where To Have It?

You need to choose a place that you can decorate and have everyone come together without the host being suspicious. It could be at your house, a friend's house, or even a restaurant. If you have it at a restaurant make sure it is something every guest can afford otherwise they can't come. Also make sure that you call ahead for reservations so you will have time to decorate.

What Is The Theme?

The theme is important and usually based upon how old the birthday boy or girl is turning. If they are going to be 21 then maybe make it all about drinking and have some fun toys and gag gifts. If it is their 30th or even 50th then you should have black balloons and birthday jokes on hand. This your chance to share the fun with them.